2015 ROUND-UP Posted in: Uncategorized – Tags: 2015, Allumer, Allumer Match, Allumer Tattoo, Allumersutra, Award, Collection, everywoman, Firework, IJL
2015 was a fantastic year for Allumer!
Allumer won “Fashion Accessory of the Year” at the BTAA awards for the ‘Allumer Match Pendant’. In September Natasha was awarded Retail Ambassador 2015 for Everywoman Ambassador Programme which recognises female role models in retail.
We also unveiled three new collections at International Jewellery London:
- Extended Match Collection
- Fireworks – a collection of silver match pendants with spinning sparks
- Crown – a collection of silver match pendants with precious gold `tips
- Flash – a collection of match pendants with enamel tips
- Allumersutra – a collection of spinner pendants inspired by Karma Sutra positions.
- Tattoo – a collection inspired by traditional tattoos which can be worn on all body parts including the wrist, neck, arm and leg. Each silver or gold design features a leather ribbon in vibrant colours used to tie the tattoo on the body.
2015 has been a busy year full of success and we hope that 2016 will bring more of the same.
Love Allumer x